you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Thursday, February 22
term test is tomorrow.
i'm worried. i can't remember a lot of things i studied. and my brain feels like it's gonna explode soon. omg i'm stressed.
manifestations, TCM, nutrition & vitamins. come to me baby!
oh well. i have to urge to eat a lot of fruits. haha for once. apples strawberries and kiwi! maybe with chocolates will be good. oh that sounds like fondue haha. but yes i'm talking abt it haha. oh.. missing it like hell. was supposed to eat it during reunion dinner but everybody was too full to have that for desert. how can! hur hur.
i'm looking forward to me buying my apple ipod nano! or maybe the samsung one. haven't really gone down to take a look at it but it's confirmed! i'm gonna get a new mp3 YAY YAY YAY! so excited haha
anyway i have to say that there's the feeling that i'm drifting away from church recently. guess that's why i haven't been going for sessions plus the ever usable excuse of projects n exams. truthfully, the days that i skip session, i didn't get any work done at all. i feel kind of bad but i dun wanna go n look forced n tortured there la. a bit exaggerated but yea i know my own face, it doesn't really listen to me haha. it just goes back to the word commitment i think. aiya dunno la. shall see after exams.
but honestly, drifting away from church aside, i really miss the churchies and the IJ peeps. haven't been catching up with any of them but time is not on my side i guess. MISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISS them so much